A telnet / ssh bulletin board system (BBS), built on Raspberry Pi hardware.
- Telnet: arpanet.ddns.net port 23
- SSH: arpanet.ddns.net port 22
- Connect via the Web Telnet console
Hardware – Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 4GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM
- 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz 802.11ac wireless / Gigabit Ethernet
- 128 GB Micro-SD card
Software – Mystic BBS running on Raspberry Pi OS
As most modern terminal clients are designed for console access, I recommend using something that supports ANSI-BBS emulation such as NetRunner or SyncTERM.